Friday, November 30, 2007

Vulgate Verses Available from Lulu.com

I've just released the Vulgate Verses book for sale from Lulu.com. You can find the book page at Lulu here:

Vulgate Verses: 4000 Sayings from the Bible for Teachers and Students of Latin

I've had good luck using Lulu for my previous book, Latin Via Proverbs: 4000 Proverbs, Mottoes and Sayings for Students of Latin. You might notice a slight change in the style of title between this book and the previous one. I had so many people write me about Latin Via Proverbs, asking for the "teacher's edition," that I decided to include the phrase "for teachers" in the title of this new book, so that people would not think there was a separate teacher's edition somewhere.

And now, fingers crossed! I spent a lot of time putting this together and I really hope it will find an audience out there of people who want to learn more about the Vulgate Bible while also working on their Latin at the same time!

0 comments: